Mixin' It Up Package! JP-1 & Hoss Cultivator & Seeder Bundle
Mixin' It Up Package!
Plant Large & Small Seeds & Cultivate, Too!
JP-1 & Hoss Cultivator & Seeder Bundle
An Affordable Alternative at One Great Price!
SWH65 - Single Wheel Hoss Hoe
HS4 - Hoss Seeder
What do you get when you cross a Jang Bargain Bundle with a Hoss Package?
An affordable "Bundle Package"
The Jang JP-1 Seeder is an superior seeder for your smaller seeds, the Hoss Cultivator, an exceptional Cultivator --with, oh, so many options and the Hoss Seeder -- actually good with small and large seeds both! The Hoss Seeder is not as precise at the Jang - but still is an outstanding seeder as an economical alternative -- and SO much better than the ...well... (whispering) you know......which one ;)
~ JP-1 Bargain Bundle
Includes: JP-1 Jang Hand Seeder with our 6 most popular rollers
(Or You May Choose Your Own).
Easy Roller Exchange Program*!
*Easy Roller Exchange Program: This purchase of a Jang Seeder and Rollers qualifies the buyer to participate in our Roller Exchange program. You may mail back an unused roller/s for an exchange of the roller/s of your choice of equal value during the first season of use.
The JP-1 Jang Seeder Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately, saving you seeds and time. The sprockets allow you to adjust the seed spacing. A must for the serious gardener! For precise seeding, the JP-1 Jang Hand Seeder allows you to change the seed spacings. Additional Rollers are available. For instance, the most widely used rollers will likely (depending on the your varieties) plant the following:
- F-12 (Spinach at 2-5" apart)
- LJ-12 (Large Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard at 2-5" apart)
- MJ-12 (Beets, Pelleted Carrots, Cilantro, Coated Lettuce, Coated Onion, Sorghum, and Baby Swiss Chard at 2-5" apart)
- X-24 (Carrots, Leeks, Mesculin, Onion, Radish, and Scallion at 1/2" - 2 1/2" apart)
- YYJ-12 (Arugula, Basil, Broccoli, Kale, Parsley, and Turnip at 2"-5" apart)
- XY-24 Roller (Lettuce at 1/2 - 2" apart)
Or you may choose your own roller selection at check out.
Easy to Use Chart!
Just pick out the roller for the application you desire in one single chart!
The Jang Seeder comes with 6 sprockets. The two sprockets on the unit are 11
tooth sprockets. In addition, you will receive a 9, 10, 13, and 14 tooth sprocket.
Roller Chart, Sizes, Available Rollers - You may chose any of these:
JP-1 Weed Hook - New Feature!
They call it a “Weed Hook”, but it’s function is to force (or tuck) the dead material from prior plantings (like lettuce leaves) lower than the furrow. This keeps the trash out of the way and the seeds in the ground!
~ SW65 Hoss Cultivator ~
Hoss Tool Standard Wheel Hoe Garden Cultivator, USA Made!
Alas! You Found the Ultimate Garden Tool!
Quality Construction, USA Made, Wheel Garden Hoe Cultivator That is Sturdy, Strong and Built to Last!
Weed Control at its Best!
Save Time & Energy with the Hoss Tool Garden Cultivator's 15” steel wheel! Smaller wheel than the competition? You betcha! The 15" wheel provides greater stability and a lower center of gravity than the high wheel cultivators that are so unstable and wobbly.
The Hoss Tool Wheel Hoe Cultivator is a reliable product- tested and tried and proven to provide you with years of service for your planting needs!
Comes Standard with 3 Cultivator Teeth -
More May Be Added at Check Out.
Amish crafted # 1 Red Oak - 54 1/2" long x 1 9/16" x 7/8"16 ½” tapered dowel. Put a coat of linseed oil for protection and to bring out the beauty of the red oak.
The Best Cultivator to Use in High tunnels, Hoop Houses, and Greenhouses!
- The metal parts are powder coated steel.
- Amish-crafted Hardwood handles, are adjustable to accommodate the gardeners’
- You'll never have to worry about flat or dry-rotted tires as the Hoss Wheel Hoe's steel cultivator wheel is fitted with oil impregnated bronze bushings and dust covers.
- The tool bar is quarter-inch-steel. This makes the attachments the most versatile on the market!
- Customize it to suit your specific crops and needs!
Three cultivator teeth included.
Wheel Hoe Cultivator Teeth
Powder coated and durable, The Hoss Wheel Hoe Cultivator Teeth have a narrow throat and a wide foot for intense cultivation in the soil.
One tooth can be used on the toolbar for laying off rows or you may use as many as five for more aggressive cultivation.
Another excellent feature is that they will work on Planet Jr. Wheel Hoe!
More Cultivator Teeth May be Added as Viewed Below:
Available Options Makes it an All-In-One Tool!
Weed, Furrow, Plow and Cultivate with a Few Short Alterations and Attachments in Just Minutes!
Should you need shallow cultivation or simply weeding, the durable steel blade sweeps will simplify the task greatly. Easily mounted on the tool bar for different widths, the 8" sweeps are for working between rows.
Ideal cultivation is be as close to the plant as possible without damaging the roots, this is where the Hoss Tool Wheel Hoe Cultivator shines! The sweeps are one of the most valuable options!
The shoulder bolt is 3/8" x 2 3/4" and can be purchased to convert your Lil Double Wheel Hoe back to a Standard Wheel Hoe.
Powder coated & built to last! Used in a pair they can be positioned to be used as a hiller or as a furrower. Please note: Plows are intended for well-prepared soil.
Made of 1095 High Carbon Steel, these "Stirrups" are ideal for working greens and narrow rows.
Hinge action oscillates 20 degrees for cutting action forward and backwards. Available in 6", 8" and 12"widths!
~ HS4 Hoss Seeder ~
Hoss Seeder to Attach to Wheel Hoe Garden Cultivator,
US Made! (Wheel Hoe Sold Separately)
Plants Small and Large Seeds Both!
Alas! An Affordable Option for the All Around Gardener!
Pictured Above is the Seeder Attachment on a Hoss Wheel Hoe.
The Hoss Seeder can be Mounted on a Hoss Single Wheel Hoe or a Double Wheel Hoe
Interchangeable seed plates for different seeds.
Hoss Seeder Hopper without Lid with Seed Plate
Seed Plates included with seeder:
- Seed Plate #1 (HS4-1001) - broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, turnips, mustard, rutabaga, and other fine seeds
- Seed Plate #2 (HS4-1002) - carrots and lettuce
- Seed Plate #3 (HS4-1003) - okra, beets, and chard
- Seed Plate #4 (HS4-1004) - sweet corn and popcorn
- Seed Plate #5 (HS4-1005) - small peas & beans
- Seed Plate #6 (HS4-1006) - medium beans & peas, field corn
Hoss Seeder Hopper is Easily Removed
- Seeder Hopper Removes Easily to Changes Seeds
- Standard Seed Plates 1 through 6 are Included
- Planting Depth Adjusts from 1/4" - 1 1/2"
- Row Marker Can Be Purchased Separately at Check Out
- Optional Seed Plates are Available
The Hoss Seeder can easily be attached to the Hoss or Planet Jr. wheel hoes. Note: It does not fit the Glaser.
Depth Adjustment of 1/4" -1 1/2"
Optional Plates Available ~ Can Be Ordered at Check Out:
- Seed Plate #7 (HS4-1007) - radish, leek, asparagus, spinach, other medium seeds
- Seed Plate #8 (HS4-1008) - cucumber and watermelon
- Seed Plate #9 (HS4-1009) - large beans, butter & lima beans
- Seed Plate #10 (HS4-1010) - squash and pumpkin
Also Customizable Plates for the Hoss Seeder are Available at Check Out:
Hoss Tools ~ So Many Options!
You Won't Know What You Did Without It!
- Adjustable Handle:
- Anti-Abrasion Plastic:
- For Small and Large Seeds!:
- Hoss Seeder Hopper Removes Easily to Changes Seeds:
- Planting Depth Adjusts from 1/4" - 1 1/2":
- Standard Seed Plates 1 though 6 are Included :
- Use in Your High Tunnels, Hoop Houses, & Greenhouses! :
- 6 Sprockets:
- Singulates Seeds:
- Six Rollers!:
- Select Seed Spacings:
- Easy Roller Exchange Program!:
- Precision Seeding: