JP-2 Jang Seeder Bargain Bundle w/12 Rollers - Precision Seeder
JP-2 Jang Seeder Bargain Bundle w/12 Rollers~ Hand Seeder that Singulates Smaller Seeds!
~ At Last! A Walk Behind Push Precision Seeder!
Maximum row width is 12”
*Easy Roller Exchange Program: This purchase of a Jang Seeder Bundle and Rollers qualifies the buyer to participate in our Roller Exchange program. You may mail back an unused roller/s for an exchange of the roller/s of your choice of equal value during the first season of use.
The JP-2 Two Row Jang Seeder Singulates and spaces small seeds accurately, saving you seeds and time. The sprockets allow you to adjust the seed spacing. A must for the serious gardener! For precise seeding, the JP-2 Jang Walk Behind Hand Seeder allows you to change the seed spacings.
Additional Rollers are available. For instance, the most widely used rollers will likely (depending on the your varieties) plant the following:
Suggested 12 Rollers Bargain Bundle List:
- (2) F-12 Rollers (Spinach at 2-5" apart)
- (2) LJ-12 Rollers (Large Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard at 2-5" apart)
- (2) MJ-12 Rollers (Beets, Pelleted Carrots, Cilantro, Coated Lettuce, Coated Onion, Sorghum, and Baby Swiss Chard at 2-5" apart)
- (2) X-24 Rollers (Carrots, Leeks, Mesculin, Onion, Radish, and Scallion at 1/2" - 2 1/2" apart)
- (2) YYJ-12 Rollers (Arugula, Basil, Broccoli, Kale, Parsley, and Turnip at 2"-5" apart)
- (2) XY-24 Rollers (Lettuce at 1/2 - 2" apart)
Or you may choose your own roller selection at check out.
Easy to Use!
Just pick out the roller for the application you desire in one single chart!
The Jang Seeder comes with 6 sprockets. The two sprockets on the unit are 11
tooth sprockets. In addition, you will receive a 9, 10, 13, and 14 tooth sprocket.
Jang Rollers Used for planting Flower Seeds such as Ammi, Calendula, Cosmos, Mexican Hat, Solidago, Sunflowers, Zinnias and more. Roman Numerals run from I-IV in range of size of smaller to larger.
Lettuce Planted with X-24 Roller
- Adjustable Handle:
- See-Through Hopper:
- 6 Sprockets:
- Singulates Seeds:
- Select Seed Spacings:
- Precision Seeding: